Monday, January 31, 2011

We are ONE! Please Stop the Bullets, Bombs and Drones!

Mr President Obama,  Please stop the bullets, bombs and drones in Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan and anywhere else they are flying!  Please stop all chemical attacks!  Please stop the crimes against humanity!  Please bring our troops home!  We are ONE! 

I received a message from a young student in Pakistan this weekend.  I want to share this message with everyone as a reminder that we are ONE across the globe regardless of ethnic group or belief.  I have copied the message, my response and their reply.  Although they said I could print their name, I thought it best not to publish their full name, besides, we are ONE.  We should all dream, smile, laugh, play, hope and love humanity.  To all my friends across the world, be safe.  PEACE

When will drone attacks stop?? Can U plz convey my msg to Obama that we are also human, the color of our blood is same just like U... don't we have any right to live a normal life... We want to play, laugh and smile but everyday we cry & international media thinks we are terrorist... How can we be terrorist... Our parents tell us not to hate any one, our religion Islam tells us to love humanity without any difference but they think we are terrorist...

Why why no one is serious about us... We are dying, every other day our loved ones are dying or missing... they are killing us for no reason... We also have dreams but for them we are of no value... Plz stop drone attacks, plz USA stop interfering in my Pakistan... Plz plz go back USA and stop illegal drone attacks...

No more tears left to even cry ! Can U feel my pain??"
……….............................
I feel your pain!!! You deserve dreams and peace just as much as everyone. People want a decent life but those in power ignore Human Rights across everywhere. Most people here do not want the wars in Iraq, Afghanistan or Pakistan. It is the oligarchs that do this- they want to control the world. The powers that be (TPTB) have an agenda and they only care about themselves and their New World Order.

The illegal drone attacks are war crimes and people here are trying to make them stop. But Obama doesn't listen to us because he doesn't care about us either. He isn't bombing us with his drones but he poisons us with chemicals from planes everyday (chemtrails). They are still poisoning the Gulf of Mexico and telling people to eat the poisoned fish. We are sick and slowly being killed when we are poisoned every day in our air, food and water. It is a different kind of attack so most people don't even see it. You can see the chemical clouds in the sky but some people don't believe their own government would do it. They spray chemicals in most countries but US and Europe get the most. The animals are dying and the media is hiding that too. Most of the world does not realize that we are all in danger. Some people here do not know how bad it is in Pakistan because TPTB own the media who spread the lies. I write messages on my blog and every place I can to tell how horrible this is for Pakistan and that is must stop now. I am sick of Obama's hypocrisy for speaking about one innocent child who was murdered here when he murders innocent children in Pakistan with his illegal drone attacks. I have pictures of some of the children killed there to remind me how urgent your situation is.

I work day and night to spread the truth and raise awareness on all these crimes against humanity and I will not stop- others are doing the same thing. People are waking up so stay hopeful. TPTB are closing our free society- they may soon do what they have just done in Egypt and stop our communication. It is all part of the NWO agenda. The people that are awake are preparing for this. We will not give up! People in many nations are rising up against their government and I don't think it will stop anytime soon; I think it will spread. A lot of us are trying to wake people up, there is strength in numbers. US gov has 'FEMA camps' all across the country. The gov says they are for emergencies but they are more like prisons; a lot of us think that's where they'll lock us up if we take to the streets in protest. It will be harder if there are more people. I wish I could make the whole world see so it all would stop this minute... before another bullet or bomb harms another soul. I will do what I can.

It is up to people across the world to stand together for survival. I want to share your message with the world. I started my blog only 3 months ago and it has readers from 80 countries. It tells some of the injustices by my government and why it happens (NWO). I write some about the drone attacks and I will write more. It may help people to unite if they read your message to me- we are all in this world together- we are all in danger but your situation is urgent. Can I put your message there? You can add more if you like. We are all in trouble my friend and the drone attacks must stop now. All attacks against people must stop now!
Thank you for your message. Let me know if I can share your message or if you want to say more. We do what we can to make this world a better place. All our children should be able to play w/o drones, bombs or chemicals! I sincerely hope you and your family stay safe- I hope we all stay safe. PEACE
….......................................
1/30/11
Respected Soul... Peace be on you.

I have read each and every word of your reply & it makes me cry... You are blessed to have a sensitive heart that can feel the pain of others... Its not easy to live in a battle field but I want you to know that we are not HOPELESS... right now we are just young students but by the help of Almight Allah we are trying our best to make this world a better place to live ...

The life we are living is not easy but we don't miss any chance to smile, laugh & play together... We are not in this world to fight with each other... We encourage each other in doing good things, we never allow our selves to be discouraged...

We are with you & all those who are truth-seekers, reality-lovers & peaceful souls.

I salute you for your efforts... My aim is to help suffering humanity in best possible ways... We know about war & peace and are trying our best to learn how to act in accordance with the circumstances... It is the experiencd of battle that strengthens us.

Plz continue your selfless work. My support will always remain with you.

I want the world to know that all is ONE.. We can't accept that is unacceptable..

We all must think that what kind of world we are leaving behind for our future generations... Why to destroy the beauty of this earth with useless wars...

Yes you can surely include my msg with my name.

Plz SMILE.
K.H.M.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 To K.H.M., I salute you! 
People, Let's Stop The War!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIc6FMZJD8Y

Unsanctioned drone attacks killed about 1,200 people in Pakistan last year.  Innocent men, women and children have died.  This illegal, unnecessary and undeclared [CIA] war must STOP! 


"In an interview with Press TV's U.S. Desk on Monday, Sweet said "the U.S. military is increasingly using drones in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen and possibly Sudan." She pointed out that unmanned drones are also being used on the U.S.-Mexico border for surveillance."
'US drones making world more dangerous';
http://www.presstv.ir/usdetail/162936.html

'U.S. Drones Kill 6 In Pakistan';
http://www.npr.org/2011/01/23/133156918/u-s-drones-kill-6-in-pakistan

'The Verdict: Guilty of Protesting US Drones' by John Dear;
"On Thursday, thirteen of us stood in a Las Vegas courtroom to hear the verdict from Judge Jansen regarding our September trial for trespassing on April 9, 2009 at Creech Air Force Base, headquarters of the U.S. drone operations. Last September, the judge had dramatically announced that he would need at least three months to "think" about the case.
After telling us how "nice" it was to see us, the Judge presented each of us with a twenty page legal ruling explaining why he found us guilty. You argued a defense of necessity, he said, "when an inherent danger is present and immediate action must be taken," such as breaking a no-trespassing law to uphold a higher law and save life. "In this case, no inherent danger was present, and so I find you guilty."
Guilty!
Please read the entire story here;
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2011/01/31-1

Demonstrations across the United States!
"Saturday, March 19, 2011, the anniversary of the invasion of Iraq, will be an international day of action against the war machine.  Protest and resistance actions will take place in cities and towns across the United States. Scores of organizations are coming together. Demonstrations are scheduled for San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, Washington, D.C., and more."
Saturday, March 19, 2011: Resist the War Machine!
http://www.answercoalition.org/national/events/saturday-march-19-2011.html

1 comment:

GoPug said...

Outstanding work. Keep it up!

Post a Comment