Saturday, October 5, 2013
CLICK & SHARE DAILY - NEWS IN TWO MINUTES :
on YouTube FullSpectrumSurvival
homepage http://FullSpectrumSurvival.com all links provided
BE AWARE and BE PREPARED!
SHTF Plan - When the Shit Hits The Fan, Don't Say We Didn't Warn You
Thursday, October 3, 2013
'Pentagon Spent $5 Billion on Weapons on Eve of Shutdown'
October 2, 2013 by legitgov -
'Pratt & Whitney wins $2.5 billion contract for weapons spare parts'
$ee the Warprofiteers ~
U.S. Department of Defense Contracts
(Released September 30, 2013)
federal government contingency plans.
- Vital services that ensure seniors and young children have access to healthy food and meals may not have sufficient Federal funds to serve all beneficiaries in an extended lapse.
- Call centers, hotlines and regional offices that help veterans understand their benefits will close to the public.
- Veterans’ compensation, pension, education, and other benefits could be cut off in the case of an extended shutdown.
- Every one of America’s national parks and monuments, from Yosemite to the Smithsonian to the Statue of Liberty, will be immediately closed.
- New applications for small business loans and loan guarantees will be immediately halted.
- Research into life-threatening diseases and other areas will stop, and new patients won’t be accepted into clinical trials at the National Institutes of Health.
- Work to protect consumers, ranging from child product safety to financial security to the safety of hazardous waste facilities, will cease. The EPA will halt non-essential inspections of chemical facilities and drinking water systems.
- Permits and reviews for planned energy and transportations projects will stop, preventing companies from working on these projects. Loans to rural communities will be halted.
- Hundreds of thousands of Federal employees including many charged with protecting us from terrorist threats, defending our borders, inspecting our food, and keeping our skies safe will work without pay until the shutdown ends.
- Hundreds of thousands of additional federal workers will be immediately and indefinitely furloughed without pay.